Compared to 2020, this approaching year of 2021 should be a piece of cake.
And even if it’s not, it still will be better in at least a few ways.
1. We won’t have to learn complicated medical terms as even doctors and epidemiologists try to figure out what’s going on.
2. Wearing the necessary items or carrying hand sanitizer is now commonplace and no one will look at you funny.
3. We’ve all learned we can indeed entertain ourselves.
4. Many of us have taken up a new pursuit: learning a language, learning to bake bread, doing those home repairs.
5. Having a companion animal does a lot for your mental health.
6. You can never have too many jigsaw puzzles or word puzzle books on hand.
7. You can become much more self-reliant than you previously guessed.
8. Meditation can be learned.
9. Even waving at your neighbor daily perks up both of you.
10. You truly do appreciate the small things much more: a hot cup of coffee , a new author’s book to read, old friends to call and re-connect with, perhaps after many years.