Some suggestions for sequestration:
1. THINK. What would you change about your work? When you get back, are you returning to an office, a cubicle, a sales route? Does your work match your interests? What can you change? Do you want something completely different?
2. Plan a dream vacation for after the crisis is over.
3. Up to eight weeks can seem like an eternity, especially if you haven’t had a chance to plan for the good use of your time. Surprise! There’s your first project.
4. Doctors usually recommend losing not more than five pounds a week. If your doctor’s been saying you need to drop a few pounds, well, by the time social distancing is over for you and your family, you may have lost 20-40 pounds! What an achievement! Your old friends will be astonished.
5. Don’t try to catch every news item or update. Set a time each morning (and evening, if you want) to read headlines and a few articles. Do yourself a favor, and don’t watch or listen constantly to any news feed. RESIST negativity.